On 10/30/2010 05:50 AM, Daniel Jänecke wrote:

On 30.10.2010 08:34, Chad Emrys wrote:
Well Rasmus, I wish you would hang out more in ##php on freenode.  (I
see you there every so often) But we do get that question about that
thing a lot.  And even some rage, and I have to cool them off with all
the reasons you and Andi are giving me right now.  But I am not
convinced nostalgia or "teaching the English speakers a lesson" is a
good reason to keep around a confusing error message.
Well, isn't the problem here more people asking on IRC rather than using
a search engine before? Renaming will not solve that.

~danielj

That is an easy one to argue: Yes it will.