On 10/30/2010 03:21 PM, Peter Lind wrote:
On 30 October 2010 22:13, Chad Emrys<ad...@codeangel.org>  wrote:

*snip*

I actually know Etienne, he does spend some of his time fighting the good
fight of supporting PHP :p.  Anyway he has said the lemon parser project is
going kind of slow as it is proving to be more difficult because some of the
weirdness in PHP. (Don't ask me what that means.) Maybe more help should be
put into that effort?
That was my point: perhaps that would be a less futile fight than
trying to persuade people that t_paamayim_nekudotayim should be
renamed.

Regards
Peter

Perhaps you are right.  Most constructive thing said in this thread yet.