On 01 Nov 2010, at 12:06, Alexander Schrijver wrote:
> Its a minor change and an annoyance to a lot of people. Yes, by not changing
> this you'r annoying thousands of people.
Instead of going for this cosmetic nonsense you should help those people on the
lemon branch.
I am insulted every time I have to read a parser token name in an error
message, instead of a sensible error message.
The cost of understanding T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM as part of the current
mumbo-jumbo is completely insignificant compared to the cost of actually
understanding the error message just indicating what the parser would have
expected.

Changing to lemon is the only way to actually achieve something in the long
run...

Best regards
Stefan

--