Come on people, what exactly is the problem with a once-in-a-lifetime
investment of 5 seconds of your time to google some stupid error message.
Something you, as a developer, spend your life doing.

Please, stop complaining about a minor (yes, it is minor, use the fricking
search engine!) annoyance and accept php's heritage.

And please understand, I do get where all the opponents are coming from, it is
an unnecessary complicated error message (I agree that the language argument is
a moot point, in the world of internet and programming in particular, English
is the standard), but you google it once in your life and then you 'forget'
about it. And if you can't remember the meaning of something like that, I
hardly doubt you'd be a decent programmer anyway.

Regards,
Dennis Haarbrink