On Tue, 2007-06-19 at 00:27 +0200, Wagner Ferenc wrote:
> Ferenc Wagner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> To this end, I may have found the bug, which is fixed by the attached
> small patch (against 1.8.9).  Please review it; I'm not too much into
> network programming, but this seems to make some sense...  Using the
> second select()'s return value as the length of the response is surely
> a mistake in the original ipmi_lan_recv_packet() function.  I'll
> continue testing this patch, also in conjunction with that of Steffen.

Hi,

Unfortunately, I'm not that into the network programming either but what
you found does look like it was incorrect and that your changes should
fix things.   Please let me know when you've finished with the testing
of this patch and Steffen's and if you give them both the OK to get
committed to the cvs tree.

Thanks very much for looking into this issue. :-)

Carol