Hello Everybody,
Its after a long time that I happened to use JAL, and I tried jallib.
Excellent
work, this is something that I wished for from jal for a long long
time.

I convereted my old code and I could do it with unbelieveable ease. I
tried changing PICs by just changing the include file, changed serial
baud rates and everthing worked just as expected.

Just a few suggestions,
1) We can have all the old jal v0.4 and jalv2 examples converted so
that its available as examples.
2) We need a site and a complete installer with JALV2 compiler,
IDE,simulator, jallib, samples and documentation.
3) More publicity, great effort from Kyle on the compiler and the
jalllib team should really be spread by web publicity.
4) The examples should cover all peripherals and generic stuff like
interrupts. I spent some time to get interrupts working, of course it
was my error but having a sample should have saved time.

Best regards,
Sunish
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to