Have you tried my slave?

Address is 0x70.
i2c_receive_byteaddres(0x70, 0x80, 2) should work and give 0x3C 0x01
as an answer (did not verify it though).

Joep

2008/12/18, Sebastien LELONG <[email protected]>:
>
> Hi guys,
>
> Thanks for your help on this. I tried the following:
>
>  * enable RCIE interrupt (on receive usart): it works, so it means interrupt
> (global) are enabled
>  * enable i2c interrupt on start/stop works too (but I don't use them usually,
> only for debug purpose)
>  * switching back to i2c without start/stop interrupt, it doesn't work (this
> is case at the beginning)
>
> In the last case, interrupts are triggered when there's an address match. So
> this may mean there's a address problem. As they say: "i2c problems are
> usually a matter of addressing". I've set "0x5C" for both slave and master.
>
> I can't dig more right now, so to be continued.
>
> Seb
> --
> Sébastien LELONG
> http://www.sirloon.net
> http://sirbot.org
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to