hi joep,

if you have ready-to-compile sample, for 16f88, that would be perfect...

my current isr can't work, even if confugred to, i can't find why.

seb


2008/12/17, Joep Suijs <[email protected]>:
>
> 2008/12/17, Sebastien Lelong <[email protected]>:
>>
>> I'm currently trying to make interrupts working (for i2c hardware
>> slave), and still can't get it work... Could you post a sample ?
>> (remember in google groups, you can attach files...).
>
> I have plenty of interrupt based programs (including i2c slave0 so let
> me know if I can help.
> I'm also working on an lib with timer0 isr (actually, the lib is
> ready, just have to make the test program).
>
> Joep
>
> >
>


-- 
Sébastien Lelong
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to