2008/12/21, Sebastien LELONG <[email protected]>:
> Hi guys,
>
>
> I'm still on my i2c problem... I've localized the problem: it's in the
> software master.
Good! I assume you use the software I migrated?

> I've tested it against my old not-migrated master (using
> original Wouter's lib), everything works nice.
So it can be done! It must be timing and probably has to do with clock
streching...

> Attached are my jal files for both master and slave. As you see, address
> declared in slave (0x5C) is the same as in the master (as expected, IIUC).
> Master uses i2c_level1 with tx/rx buffer.
I'll give it a try and see if I can reproduce the problem. I hope I
can, because when I can reproduce it, I'm sure I can solve it!

> Another question is: did i2c_software and i2c_level1 been tested with a PIC,
> and not only a eeprom ? Joep, I know you did something similar, but it's not
> converted yet to jallib. Maybe you have further information now :) ...
I only tested with an eeprom.

Joep

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to