Hi Rob,

I forgot this one ! I'll have a look too ! Thanks

Seb

Le Wednesday 17 December 2008 21:24:23 Rob Hamerling, vous avez écrit :
> Hi Seb,
>
> Sebastien Lelong wrote:
> > if you have ready-to-compile sample, for 16f88, that would be
> > perfect...
> >
> > my current isr can't work, even if confugred to, i can't find why.
>
> Where exactly are you looking for? If any ISR will do: the
> serial_hw_int_cts library has 2 interrupt routines.
> And I have a program which uses its own time interrupt routine in
> addition to this serial_hw_int_cts library.
>
> Regards, Rob.



-- 
Sébastien LELONG
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to