Hi,

Thanks for your feedback !

> I convereted my old code and I could do it with unbelieveable ease. I
> tried changing PICs by just changing the include file, changed serial
> baud rates and everthing worked just as expected.

Don't hesitate to report this to jallist :) We're also setting a blog
where we explain how to use jallib (and probably more...), if you
want, you could also write a post to explain how you do this. Or just
expose how do you feel using jallib, etc... Let me know !

> Just a few suggestions,
> 1) We can have all the old jal v0.4 and jalv2 examples converted so
> that its available as examples.

Do you mean there're plenty of jal v0.4 and v2 examples ? Where ?
jallist file's section ?...

> 2) We need a site and a complete installer with JALV2 compiler,
> IDE,simulator, jallib, samples and documentation.

That would be great. As I said @jallist, we could many more, like
having simple web interface/app.

> 3) More publicity, great effort from Kyle on the compiler and the
> jalllib team should really be spread by web publicity.

How to do this ? I've setup freshmeat projects for jalv2 and jallib
(http://freshmeat.net/projects/jalv2/ and 
http://freshmeat.net/projects/jallib/),
which is quite visited and used as a feeder for many (oh many...)
other sites. Do you have any suggestions ?

> 4) The examples should cover all peripherals and generic stuff like
> interrupts. I spent some time to get interrupts working, of course it
> was my error but having a sample should have saved time.

I'm currently trying to make interrupts working (for i2c hardware
slave), and still can't get it work... Could you post a sample ?
(remember in google groups, you can attach files...).


Cheers,
Seb
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to