> Good! I assume you use the software I migrated?

Yes I do

>
> > I've tested it against my old not-migrrated master (using
> > original Wouter's lib), everything works nice.
>
> So it can be done! It must be timing and probably has to do with clock
> streching...

OK, I'll also have a look at this. Maybe _i2c_wait ? I use 100KHz speed.

> > Attached are my jal files for both master and slave. As you see, address
> > declared in slave (0x5C) is the same as in the master (as expected,
> > IIUC). Master uses i2c_level1 with tx/rx buffer.
>
> I'll give it a try and see if I can reproduce the problem. I hope I
> can, because when I can reproduce it, I'm sure I can solve it!

Same here, particularly with i2c :)

Seb
-- 
Sébastien LELONG
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to