Hi Matt,


> I would be willing to pay for jal hosting and start the creation of a
> website. All data can be backed up daily. I can get 5gb hosting for $5/
> mo
>

There are huge cost (ie. time) for maintenance, too.  That's why a free
online solution would be better IMHO. Just put the content. Google Sites for
instance can also be mixed with other products, for free, like Google
analytics, documents, and search of course. And things can be exported, just
in case...

Just some thoughts...



> I think jallist is confusing for newbies, the topics are not listed
> the way a forum lists topics.


jallist, yahoo group's is confusing for everyone because it's a whole crap.
Every time I need to find something in it, I know it'll be a real p.i.t.a.

Seb
-- 
Sébastien Lelong
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to