Hi Richard,

This sounds ok for me, I'll give a try by building the board for real ! I'll
probably need to buy some parts, starting by DF04M bridge rectifier, and a
small xtal. Ideally your BOM (Bill Of Material ?) will help me selecting
correct components.

If you're ok, you can put files under SVN. I've created a jaluino section:

/project
    /jaluino
       /schematics

Please avoid spaces in filename, it's easier to handle in scripts, URL,
etc...

Cheers,
Seb
--
Sébastien Lelong
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org


2009/8/18 Richard <[email protected]>

>
> HI Seb,
>
> I think i finished Jaluino maxi which i renamed to Jaluino medium.
> Now we can safe maxi for one of the real big ones :-).
> Please let me know if this and pcb is OK, and where I can upload the
> original files.
> I am working on a BOM with reference to Farnell so you can see on
> farnell.com what components to buy in a local store or at Farnell.
> An dwg or dxf or pdf with dimensions of main board and possible
> shields can if you are interested be uploaded.
> If you want me to make the same stuff for a Jaluino mini than please
> let me know and what to implement on the pcb.
>
> Greetz
>
> Richard
>
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to