--- vasile surducan <[email protected]> schrieb am Fr, 26.11.2010:

Von: vasile surducan <[email protected]>
Betreff: Re: [jallib] multiplexing more then one digit seven segmet display on 
single port
An: [email protected]
Datum: Freitag, 26. November, 2010 21:34 Uhr



On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 11:48 AM, Oliver Seitz <[email protected]> wrote:



> hi can anyone give me a sample how to

> multiplex seven segment displays

> on single port.



Well, yes, I think I could. But if I had to explain a way for everything that 
could be meant by "single port", it would take quite a lot of time. Do you mean 
a single pin, or how many pins has the port you want to use?




And, are we talking about LCD, LED, Nixie tubes, flip-discs, vacuum fluorescent 
or filament displays?

   ...sorry, you forgot monitor CRT and cathode ray tube.And plasma screens, 
OLED and laser projection, but those are usually not bult as seven segment 
displays. Well, ok, that applies to nixie tubes as well... So scratch that, I'm 
sure it wasn't nixie tubes the question was about.

Greets,
Kiste





-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to