upd_data is a pseudo-var, defined in
C:\jallib\include\networking\network_globals.jal

If you are working on packages of this size which are still under
active developement, you could consider switch from a package svn.
With svn, you can create a working copy of svn on your pc and update
the whole copy (or parts) to any revision as you require.

Joep

2011/1/15 kbaser <[email protected]>:
> Thank you, I just download the new constants file, but it still gives
> some errors like "udp_data" not defined on line 222 and others.
> I have two different modules  ;
> 1-
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ENC28J60-28j60-Ethernet-LAN-Module-for-AVR-PIC-ARM-MCU_W0QQitemZ200547570836QQcategoryZ55824QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp5197.m7QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D2%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D6391550678663929962#ht_2941wt_802
>
> 2- 
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270654403457&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_2220wt_648
>
> I'm planning to test both modules
>
> Kutsal
>
> On 15 Ocak, 02:55, mattschinkel <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Thanks for your interest.
>>
>> See if you have a constants_jallib.jal, if you do, replace it with the
>> one here:http://jallib.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/include/jal/
>>
>> if you don't have it, you will need to download the newest jallib-bee
>> package then download the new constants_jallib.jal
>>
>> Keep in mind that this is not an official version you are trying. It
>> does seem to work quite well, but may need improvements later on that
>> I don't know about. Actually, I am working on a better user interface
>> for UDP which I will upload today or tomorrow. Hopefully I won't
>> change the user interface too much after this. Watch for my commits.
>>
>> Of course, please let me know if you have problems or suggestions :)
>>
>> Do you have a enc28j60 device?
>>
>> Matt.
>>
>> On Jan 14, 7:25 pm, Oliver Seitz <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> > > While compiling newly released example
>> > > "18f4620_network_ping_udp_enc28j60.jal"
>> > > I got an error msg on line99
>> > > -->const NETWORK_LINK_LAYER = NET_ETHERNET --
>> > > NET_ETHERNET not
>> > > defined
>> > > I'm using "jallib-pack-bee-2.4n-20101205", but don't know
>> > > which
>> > > include is missing?
>>
>> > It must be the newest version of constants_jallib, which is now 
>> > automatically included by, I think, the device file.
>>
>> > Some recent libs (ethernet, stopwatch...) don't work with old packages.
>>
>> > Greets,
>> > Kiste
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "jallib" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to