Hi Kutsal,

If you're using latest version (rev. 2434), edit icmp.jal and remove the
line 108:

network_set_remote_ip(192,168,1,10)

in procedure icmp_send_echo_reply. I guess this is a typo !

Cheers
Seb

2011/1/17 kbaser <[email protected]>

> Hi Matt,
> I just checked the module with 10k pull up's on pin_d0 & pin_d1.
> Unfortunately I got no response on windows cmd screen.
> But I capture some events on WireShark ;
> The pic recognized as AsustekC_c6:53:16
> It broadcasts on power-up with ARP 8 times
> It replies to ping requests from my PC(192.168.1.11), but it replies
> to 192.168.1.10 (which is not available on the network) with ICMP.
> Please send your comments, thank you
>
> Kutsal
>
>
> On Jan 16, 8:44 pm, mattschinkel <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > I didn't connect the
> > > buttons on pin_d1 and pin_d0, but I think they have no effect on
> > > incoming ping requests, right?
> >
> > Actually this may affect your sample. Please at least put pull-up
> > resistors on pin_d1 and pin_d0.
> >
> > In the main loop, there is this, which could cause it to get stuck:
> >
> > while button == LOW loop
> >    _usec_delay(100_000)
> > end loop
> >
> > The sample is tested and works, It looks like you have the same
> > module. You could also try installing Wireshark to see if you get any
> > data from 192.168.1.60
> >
> > Also check that your network IP addresses are 192.168.1.xxx
> >
> > Try that first, if you still have trouble I can give you more
> > troubleshooting info.
> >
> > Matt.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "jallib" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<jallib%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to