Hi Matt,
I just downloaded and compiled these files without error this time,
thanks.
I just connect th eenc28j69 module (http://www.google.com/url?
sa=D&q=http://cgi.ebay.com/ENC28J60-28j60-Ethernet-LAN-Module-for-AVR-
PIC-ARM-
MCU_W0QQitemZ200547570836QQcategoryZ55824QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp5197.m7QQ_trkparmsZalgo
%253DLVI%2526itu%253DUCI%2526otn%253D2%2526po%253DLVI%2526ps
%253D63%2526clkid%253D6391550678663929962%23ht_2941wt_802) but I can
not get any response when  ping to 192.168.1.60
I supply 3.3V for both pic enc ENCmodule.I added a blinking len on
start-up, it blinks, but no action on ping.I didn't connect the
buttons on pin_d1 and pin_d0, but I think they have no effect on
incoming ping requests, right?

Kutsal



On 16 Ocak, 08:26, mattschinkel <[email protected]> wrote:
> Try these new files:http://jallib.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/project/networking/
>
> I'll remove them from there after you download them. Next time you'll
> need to search SVN for them in these directories:
>
> http://jallib.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/sample/http://jallib.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/include/networking/
>
> I didn't put these new files in the above directories yet.
>
> Matt.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to