Hi Vasile,


2011/1/16 vasile surducan <[email protected]>
>
> If we talk about 18B20, then all devices are the same...
Thanks for pointing that out. I've spend a day tracking what can be
different and the more time you spent, the more you are considering. I
guess I can rule out my device is defective since it does work if it
gets enough time....

> That's the way I'm doing with a two colour 7 seg multiplexed display:
I'm sure this procedure works (although I don't understand the asm
part, but I don't want anyway ;). But since it is not a complete
program, I can't reproduce a working situation here. And as I said in
my previous post, I'm out of time now...

Nevertheless thank you and all others for the contribution.

Joep

PS Any progress on the reserved word issue?

PS

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to