Hi,

@kiste

> ... Then joep's sensor never has the time to complete a single conversion, 
> while vasile's has.
Thought of that too, but I see no reason why the processing takes
significant time in the program that works for Vasi.

@Vasi
> I can't do better than this :(
You've done a lot, thanks!

@Vasile
It says ds16b20 on the case (but maybe there are different versions).
Conneciton is 3-wire, less than 15 cm in length. Pull-up is 4k7 and
100nf over the power supply.

Most important is the library is working. It's anoyning that we don't
know why it behaves different, but I've run out of time and ideas...

Joep

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to