> Actually I directly connect the pic to PC with direct CAT5 (not cross) > cable.
That's fine like that... to your PC. It's actually better since you can see everything on Wireshark this way. I'm not sure about the cable type though... I did the same but with a cross over cable. I didn't think a straight cable would work. I am thinking however that you will need to change your network settings. Maybe you did this already, you may need to set your "default gateway" to 192.168.1.60 Maybe ARP is trying to send to 192.168.1.1 or whatever your setting currently is. Matt. On Jan 18, 1:41 am, kbaser <[email protected]> wrote: > Thank you, I'll check and share the results tonight. > Actually I directly connect the pic to PC with direct CAT5 (not cross) > cable. > If you wish I can connect the pic module to my adsl modem/ > router(192.168.1.1) > > Kutsal > > On Jan 18, 4:53 am, mattschinkel <[email protected]> wrote: > > > Try this... open arp.jal and comment out this line from > > arp_read_reply() procedure > > > -- set network array offset > > network_var_offset = 14 > > > Matt. > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jallib" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
