Belatedly confirming that the current svn build produces visible text output 
when I point my modified-for-16f723a "glcd_ks0108" sample at it.

I saw Mike's efforts when I was starting up with my glcd. As long as 
nobody's in a hurry I might work on:

   - incorporating those changes
   - producing a more effective sample/test code, with multiple fonts, 
   graphics primitives and erasure.

[That's if I can fit more than 1 font into my 192 bytes ...]

Right off the bat, Mike: is there any reason you're doing this
    if y > 191 then 
         y = y -192 
    elsif y > 127 then 
         y = y - 128 
    elsif y > SCREEN_MAX_Y then 
         y = y -SCREEN_ROWS 
    end if 

rather than:
    y = y & 63 -- or equivalent constant

Am I missing something? It's entirely possible.

PG

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/jallib/-/qsC9oeyl67MJ.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to