On Saturday, 20 August 2011 22:36:56 UTC+10, mattschinkel wrote:
>
> Piers, you will only be able to use fonts that are less then 8 pixels 
> high unless you modify glcd_write_char and add more fonts. 
>

Yes, I tried a 9px one, not so good.
 

> It looks to me that KS0108 may be slow to draw shapes, images etc. 
> Maybe you can let us know how performance is. 
>

Doesn't seem too bad - I don't really have anything to compare it with. 
Seems reasonably comparable to a commodore 64. This is an early test:

17082011.mp4 <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7GHMbR64FM>
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7GHMbR64FM> 

> I thought you said you have other issues as well? 


Well there's obviously something not right with glcd_write_char_pbp but I 
can't say what yet. I thought I'd wait until I had a concise, constructive 
list (and I'm only getting a few tens of minutes of development per night in 
at the moment).

PG

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/jallib/-/EsHtUG5EJvgJ.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to