________________________________
Lähettäjä: Giuseppe Aruta [mailto:giuseppe_ar...@yahoo.it]
Lähetetty: 16. syyskuuta 2011 11:07
Vastaanottaja: OpenJump develop and use
Aihe: Re: [JPP-Devel] ecw license WAS: Re: ecw bugfix

Hi,

some months ago I tested GvSIG ECW lib (jecw.jar) with OpenJUMP - It was
working fine, even faster than ErMapper.jar from ErMapper.
With this lib GvSIG team seems to have solved the bug that let ECW file to
daspear (when zooming out of the image extension).
I did a link to this lib (included all dll files) that works with OpenJUMP
http://sourceforge.net/projects/opensit/files/Openjump/ecw_plugin.zip/download

Giuseppe