Il 10 agosto 2017 10:02:43 EEST, Harald Sitter <sit...@kde.org> ha scritto:
>I for one would pick the alternative which is not using our
>infrastructure and instead click two buttons so I don't have to file
>paperwork manually nor have to wait for said paperwork to get faxed to
>HQ for approval. i.e. not waiting trumps waiting in my world.

Nothing technically prevents this from implementing this in oir infrastructure,
nor what Albert wrote hints at this: he just reported the current plan. Plan
can be changed.

I don't understand the need of "let's trow everything out of.the window"
instead of "let's extend what we have" (same goes for the proper IM discussion)

Let me requote:

--
Luigi