Je la 16/04/2016 22:48, c...@isbd.net skribis :
Robert Leleu <robert.jean.le...@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
[-- multipart/alternative, encoding 7bit, 78 lines --] [-- text/plain, encoding 7bit, charset: utf-8, 16 lines --] Je la 16/04/2016 10:52, c...@isbd.net skribis :
Swarup <dinban...@sprynet.com> wrote:
We'll be looking for a way when practically every week new updates appear for Kexi.
There are so many software packages which update regularly every week with the Ubuntu update manager-- it happens automatically. If Kexi could be incorporated into this feature, it would be great.
The updates are only bug and security fixes, there are no version upgrades within a given Ubuntu release.
If there is a specific PPA you can get even daily evolutions . For instance the music editor http://ppa.launchpad.net/mscore-ubuntu/mscore-nightly/ubuntu ....however this PPA is not prepared by Ubuntu people but by independent ones.
Yes, if you use a PPA specific to the program. You have to make sure you select the PPA offering rather than the main repository one though, I've been confused by this sometimes.
You're right. It's why the nightly PPA for Musescore use a specific name for its version.