The problem is that you are thinking too simple...

KIcad like most design software is designed to work via netlists and so
on.

As has been suggested you could simply turn off the design rules checking
that will prevent errors and so on.

By far the best method is to create a simple sch. in eeschema and then
use that to generate the required netlist.

It's well worth getting used to creating the circuit then the PCB and so
on.

The error is just giving you a warning that a track is too close to a pad.

Tracks and pads have a clearance setting. The normal problkem is that you
cut across the pad at an angle with a track, and you just clip the edge
of the clearance limit. Centre on where the error is and zoom right in,
and you will prob see the problem.

Use a slightly thinner track, or re-route it to miss the clearance area.

Like most packages Kicad takes a bit of getting used to, I used a lot
worse! (and not just PCB packages)

Andy