From: "ma...@ymail.com" <mad...@free.fr>
To: kicad-users@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, August 20, 2010 5:34:07 PM
Subject: [kicad-users] Re: Type Err(4) trace near pad issue in Kicad

Thank you for your answer. Maybe I'm thinking too simple, or Old school... Last
time I successfully used a CAD was 15 years ago. Back then I could certainly
make a PCB with Proteus lite without using ISIS (the schematic editor) nor
making a netlist... According to the Kicad FAQ, I should be able to work this
way...
"5.1 How do I manually route a PCB?
Manual routing is quite straight forward. You don't even need to have a
schematic."

I tried the thinnest trace possible, and even straight (with no angle at all)
the error occurs!

Axel