Thank you for your answers. I certainly agree that disabling the DRC is not a
good thing. If I should not need the DRC, I could as well use the Gimp to make
my PCB! It would certainly give me a better output on my laser printer :)
I can think of a few cases when creating a schematic would not be easier nor
quickier...  And according to the Kicad FAQ, chapter 5.1:
5.1 How do I manually route a PCB?
Manual routing is quite straight forward. You don't even need to have a
schematic.

That's exactly what I would like to do...

Axel