From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of Mark Langford
Sent: Friday, 1 October 2010 3:54 AM
To: KRnet
Subject: Re: KR> KR2 ARTICLE-KITPLANES NOV 2010

I met Bob Grimstead while in Perth.  He's a nice guy, likes to write "flight

test" articles for Aussie and US magazines, but apparently he's not
qualified to speak to the integrity of the KR wing attach system.  The
Aussies have dictated a couple of changes to KRs built and flown there, but
"improving" the WAFs isn't one of them, as far as I know.