Craig,

I tried to use a RC servo for my KR elevator trim. The DAR would not accept it.
His issue was that if the servo lost power it didn’t have a lock up mode
unpowered. The possible result was flutter in the trim tab. I had to remove it.
Worth checking before you go that route.

Thanks,

Rob Schmitt
N1852Z