Thank you for your suggestions about rollers. This is not a bolster I am
going to make, just a roller to put on top of my Christina pillow as I am
going to make a scarf from the latest danish Kniplemagasinet and the roller
for the Christina pillow was just "that" not wide enough.
I never thought about the carpet rollers or wooden dowels, I had just the
swim noodle in my mind-)
But I am going to find some wool or felt to roll around it so it gets more
sturdy.  I have just thought about making one scarf so hopefully it will
hold up for that. If I want to make more of them I guess I have to get a
better base in the roller.
Thank you both Alice and Betty Ann for your suggestions. I am going to keep
your mails so I can refer to them if I need to make a better roller some
day.
Yours
Ann-Marie

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to