Dear Ann-Marie,

perhaps you could attach the velcro to a cover cloth, which can then be
pinned firmly over your pillow, to attach the roller.  Thinking about it, it
might be possible to simply pin the velcro to your pillow.  I've not tried
anything like this, but it would seem to be worth experimenting with these,
which would not leave your pillow with velcro permanently attached.

Karen, in Coventry

Ann-Marie wrote "Now another thing. How did you attach it to the pillow? I
have been
suggested to hold it down with velcro (I was thinking of using drain pipe
holders, dressed in fabric, and put them at an angle in the hole for the
original roller :-))  but velcro sounds better. But I don�t want to glue the
velcro to my expensive Christina pillow so maybe I can sew it on or
something."

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to