>>>From: Ann-Marie L�rdal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
How did you attach it to the pillow? I have been suggested to hold it down
with velcro (I was thinking of using drain pipe holders, dressed in fabric,
and put them at an angle in the hole for the original roller :-))  but
velcro sounds better. <<<

I really don't think Velcro will hold the roller when you tension your
threads.  It is designed to avoid being pulled apart, but is weaker when
pulled at an angle, the way it would pull when you tension.  I think the
roller would wobble (roll short distance back and forth) as you put in pins
and tensioned the thread.

I would suggest long, sturdy pins (like corsage pins).  You can pin at an
angle through the end of the roller down into the pillow.  Two pins on each
end would probably be more secure than Velcro.

If you look straight on at your roller, it would look like a rectangle.  The
pins would go as below:

                  ____________________________
                 |                            |
              O  |                            |  O
               \ |                            | /
                \|                            |/
                 |\                          /|
    _____________|_\________________________/_|__________
                    \                      / 
                     \                    /


Hope this makes sense.

Robin P.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to