I do have to pay a visit to the home depot, I really have to see this stuff.
Sounds good just to unwind it. Thank you so much for your help.
Now another thing. How did you attach it to the pillow? I have been
suggested to hold it down with velcro (I was thinking of using drain pipe
holders, dressed in fabric, and put them at an angle in the hole for the
original roller :-))  but velcro sounds better. But I don�t want to glue the
velcro to my expensive Christina pillow so maybe I can sew it on or
something.
Ann-Marie

When I needed a wide roller pillow I used a roll of polystyrene
"Warmaline" (sp?).  ie the stuff that is sold for putting between
wallpaper and the wall for added insulation.  The complete roll was a
little bit too thick for what I needed so I just unwound a layer or
two.  Made sweater on it with no problems.

Brenda
http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/paternoster/

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to