Fix his database. I'm talking about a null error and it's my
understanding that was resolved.....

I worked on one a couple weeks ago and was not able to find where the
null was, but the programmers have a tool that can locate and fix it
quickly.

But if the issue with nulls and nFS wasn't resolved, then having the
database will help the programmers out....

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree