But how do you get it to scroll without clicking first, or does the list
have to be a full screen before the list will scroll?

-----Original Message-----
From: Sherry/Support
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 12:33 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy v8 - Highlighted colour

When you click on a child in either scrolling or the original view,
that does move the child to the focus spot.

You would scroll through the list to view the child you want to get
more info on.  You can't edit in that list except by a right click and
selecting Edit - or by moving the child to focus.

The double-click option has been removed

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree

--
Russell G. Strong
P. S. Check out Legacy Family Tree today! This full featured genealogy