From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Gary Crull
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 3:38 PM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: [LegacyUG] Documents

I've been doing genealogy for over 35 years, having gathered a vast number of
documents - birth/death/marriage certificates and licenses, obituaries, wills,
probate info, newspaper articles etc -  some original, other's secondary.
I computerized back in the dark ages of personal computer technology (early
70's) with an IBM PC Jr and a floppy disk, two if you could afford it! Thus, NO
availability of storing anything on the computer. As technology advanced and
scanners became available I scanned everything I had collected to new computers
with ample HD's as well as adding new scanned information.
I was a late comer to LEGACY having used 3-4 other software products that went
out of business over the years forcing me to upgrade to newer products. My last
upgrade a few years back was to Legacy (v7.0) and I love it having kept updates
to the present V9.0.
My problem, question??

I have several thousand scanned documents stored on my HD that I have linked to
individuals in my Legacy database. Is there any way of preparing an output
document that would show the individual AND any/all supporting documents
gathered over decades of collecting? I'm not inclined at this stage of life to
even attempt transcribing this supporting information in to any templates
available in Legacy!
Suggestions are welcome.

Gary Crull
P.S. I don't use FACEBOOK so make sure any replies are posted to the forum....