I believe Microsoft Access database, which is base for Legacy, can print
documents out so it should be possible with legacy. Why not ask the programmers
to work on this? Declan Chalmers
From: Mary Leek
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 10:57 PM
To: 'Legacy User Group'
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Documents

Gary,

How are you wanting to use these scanned documents?

What format have you used for these scanned documents? Are they scanned as a
graphic or are they in PDF format or a combination of formats?

Are you wanting to combine all of the documents pertaining to each individual
into a single file, with the first page being, for instance, a printout
something like the Legacy Individual Report or a Family group sheet might
provide? If so, would this be geared toward a printed hard copy or something
that could be shared electronically?

Congratulations on locating, scanning and linking this material to individuals
in your database. I like to save items like this, too.

Mary