Gary,

You can get a list from the scrapbook for a particular individual.

It really depends on whether the media is attached to the individual or to a source.

To see all media attached to a particular individual minus any media that may be attached to one of their sources click the Gallery icon on Family View or their Individual Information screen and from the drop down list at the top move up to All. The All is hidden :( so you may not realise it's there.

Cathy

Gary Crull wrote:

To all who've replied....

The documents I refer to consist of any format you can think of: WORD,
JPG, PDF, TIF.

I store all my documents in the format yyyy-mm-dd (if known)
Surname,Given,ID#, type document. So for this exercise for Henry say I
have a birth record, marriage record, death notice, and a will. These
would look like this:
1910-01-28 Brown,Henry (990) - birth cert
1932-07-13 Brown,Henry (990) - marriage cert
1950-03-25 Brown,Henry (990) - death cert
1950-03-02 Brown,Henry (990) - obit
1949-02-02 Brown,Henry (990) - will

What I've been mulling around is something for Henry Brown (Legacy ID
990) that would include his INDIVIDUAL sheet, or FGS, with any
documents associated with his ID #.

Thus, what I'd like is a 'container/report' for Henry Brown (990) his
INDIVIDUAL SHEET, (or FGS) with all 5 of these documents in it.

The only solution I've come up so far would be to manually create a
separate 'portfolio' for each individual in my database that would
contain this information.

I did take a look at CLOOZ and it looks like it might might have some
promise. AND, the scrapbook option needs to be checked out further.

Then again perhaps, my idea is a pie in the sky and fool hardy and
unattainable one.....

gc

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 7:19 PM, Cathy Pinner <genea...@gmail.com