From your Windows 10 Start menu, choose Control Panel from the group called
Windows System. Device Manager is one of the applications (programs) there.
If you do that and see the problem indication, let this list know – the next
steps are releatively simple.

Of course, I am assuming that your computer has Windows 10 installed, and not
Windows 7.

I.L. Thomas
Victoria Park, Western Australia

From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Susanne Brown
Sent: Wednesday, 5 February 2020 3:45 AM
To: Legacy Users Group <LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] Computer crashes when attempting backup to cloud

When I attempt to backup to the Legacy cloud I get a black screen and then a
blue screen that says in part: shut down to prevent damage to your computer;
crash dump; DRIVER_IRQL_NOT-LESS-OR-EQUAL.

This happens only when attempting to backup to the Legacy cloud. I sure hope
someone can provide a solution.