I also have this problem and reported it to Legacy last October, I took it
to a local repair shop and they told me it was a Legacy problem, it is an
incompatibility with Windows it seems. I thought it would be dealt with in
the last upgrade but no difference.  I have had problems earlier last year
with backing up to Legacy Cloud but then it was okay again.  The technician
who had a look at my computer said it needs to be updated from the Legacy
end.  I have checked my drivers and there seems to be no problem.
JanP