From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of hpete...@cox.net
Sent: Tuesday, February 4, 2020 8:04 PM
To: 'Legacy User Group'
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Computer crashes when attempting backup to cloud

Janette, Linda, and others..

I don’t always use the Legacy cloud backup, but I wanted to try it again (it
has been a while since I have tested it)

My file contains over 610,000 individuals and while it took a few minutes to
complete, I did NOT receive any errors.

Nor did I get a “blue screen”. It has been my experience that some of what you
have been told is not false it does noes begin to explain all the possible
reasons for your error.

But I can say for a certain that the Legacy program alone is not the problem….
Some time else it happening. Like it was said earlier, more than likely that is
a missing dll or some other file hase be removed

To enable the process to go smoothly.

My normal backup procedure normally includes redundant backups and multiple
duplications on the different computers that I own.

I rely on all methods… but not the cloud, nor dropbox, hard disk, flash drives,
dvds, redundant computers.

My 40+ years of doing this is just too valuable.

I wish you all the best in trying to determine the origin of your issue.

With kindest Regards

Henry