On 05-Feb-20 3:03 PM, hpete...@cox.net wrote:

Hi Henry,

> I don’t always use the Legacy cloud backup, but I wanted to try it again
> (it has been a while since I have tested it)
>
> My file contains over 610,000 individuals and while it took a few
> minutes to complete, I did NOT receive any errors.

Just a question if you don't mind Henry.
I only have what's supposed to be a 12 Mbps connection, which is made up
of about 11.2 Mbps Download & only 0.84 Mbps Upload.
I only have a fraction of the number of individuals compared to you, yet
my backup to Google Drive, several external HDs, & one high speed USB
does take quite a few minutes to complete.

What is your connection speed please?

You see I'm already paying $70/month for this basic service in Australia
and as it suits my purpose I'm reluctant to pay more.

I might be swaying a bit off topic here, but my slow speed has dissuaded
me really from using the inbuilt Legacy Cloud Backup, so I use my own
batch file to handle the backups.

I jealously watch those on 100 Mbps of course, but for me that's only a
dream.

Thanks
David in Tasmania

--