I didn't have too much trouble finding color constants per se.  I would do
a web search for, say, "color #553399", and that would show me the color.
There are also on-line color pickers.  But colors look different depending
on their surroundings, and I had to do a lot of trial and error to hit on
ones that worked *and* were distinct enough from other syntax colors you
might find in a page of code.

That's why the PyScripter way works well.