2012/10/25 Sean McBride <s...@rogue-research.com>:
> On Fri, 12 Oct 2012 23:40:46 +0200, Ludovic Rousseau said:
>
>>To make Xcode happy I had to use #include "libusb.h" instead of
>>#include <libusb.h> for local headers.
>
> As I said, I had to do the same.  Now, for my own development & testing, I'm
> now trying something else... instead of building a libusbx library at all,
> I'm just adding it's 10 or so source files directly to my app's Xcode
> project.  When I do, I hit more "" vs <> errors.  Example core.c does:
>
> #include <config.h>
>
> yet it does:
>
> #include "libusbi.h"
>
> Is there some autotools reason that <config.h> must be <>-style instead of
> ""-style?  It seems to me libusb should include it's own files with "" not <>.

I don't think that <config.h> _must_ be <>-style. Just that it works with <>.

It is strange that <> works for <config.h> but not for <libusbi.h>
with Xcode. I don't know why config.h is special here.

Regarding build using Xcode I added a config.h for Xcode. So it is now
possible to build using Xcode without using ./configure first.
Use my xcode branch at https://github.com/LudovicRousseau/libusbx/tree/xcode

Bye

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau