On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 12:55 AM, Ludovic Rousseau
<ludovic.rouss...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It is not (or no more) specific to Mountain Lion.
> I just tried the github code on Snow Leopard using Xcode 4.2 and it
> builds without problem.
>
> Please resynch the repository and try again.

Yes it works for me now. I see that you changed the Base SDK
to "Current OS X". I remember it was "OS X 10.8" before.

Still there is a problem now that I only see 32bit target now,
the valid architecture says i386 and x86_64 but I only
see 32bit target now.

--
Xiaofan