On Mon, 29 Oct 2012 23:57:26 +0000, Pete Batard said:

>> Regarding build using Xcode I added a config.h for Xcode. So it is now
>> possible to build using Xcode without using ./configure first.
>> Use my xcode branch at https://github.com/LudovicRousseau/libusbx/tree/xcode
>
>I haven't had a chance to follow closely on the Xcode support discussion
>but is your Xcode branch ready for integration?

Has anyone except the author (Ludovic) tried it?  I have not yet.  I'd argue
it's not ready for integration yet.

Since no one but me seems to like the CMake idea, I guess going with an Xcode
project is the next best solution, but we then need to decide what versions of
Xcode to support.  I only looked quickly, but it looks like an Xcode 4 project;
personally, I'd like to support back to Xcode 3.1.4 (the last version that
supported Mac OS X 10.5).

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 s...@rogue-research.com