On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 9:15 AM, Chris Lewis <burningodzi...@gmail.com>wrote:

> My head just exploded. Twice.

That explains the wet face this morning when I woke up... thought it was the
dog licking it... :)

> ngocdaothanh wrote:
> > Because Lift's ad is so good.
>
> *boom*

It was good.  My first thought was "Yeah....
rIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!"  Let's see what they mean.....
And voila... here I am.. so it was good, if only because it was right :)

>  For example:
> >
> > "Lift is the only new framework in the last four years to offer fresh
> > and innovative approaches to web development. It's not just some
> > incremental improvements over the status quo, it redefines the state
> > of the art. If you are a web developer, you should learn Lift. Even if
> > you don't wind up using it everyday, it will change the way you
> > approach web applications."
> >
> > Lift can't be used without Scala. Is there a plan to implement Lift in
> > Clojure, for example? :D
>
> *BOOM*

Ummm.. ok.. This one I understand.

--