At 08:02 PM 9/18/2004, you wrote:

On Sep 18, 2004, at 10:24 AM, Petro Bochan wrote:

I wonder what's your screen res?

For working in Director? The more the better. ;-) Personally, I'm reasonably happy with my two LCD displays at their native resolutions. 1920x1200 + 1440x900 = 3.6m pixels.

1920x1440 WUXGA Laptop monitor.

I was never able as a programmer to get my companies to pay for that video card and second monitor for me in the 90's, and I've become used to just getting a lot of real estate on one monitor. If I got too comfortable with a second monitor, I'd be really whiny when I went on-site with only my laptop.

The less hiding and unhiding of panels, the more I like it. Also, OSX does not offer the sliding interface groups (whatever they are called) that the Windows version does.

That's OK....we turn those damn things off first thing.

roymeo

Roy Crisman
Macromedia Director Programmer, Lingo Guru, Multimedia Producer
Greater Rochester Macromedia User Group (GRMMUG.org) Coordinator
277 N. Goodman St.
Rochester, NY 14607-1162
(585)473-3492 home
(585)615-2873 cell